- The fingerprints of zombies are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.
- Zombies are the sacred animal of Thailand.
- Devoid of their cells and proteins, zombies have the same chemical makeup as sea water.
- Zombies are physically incapable of sticking their tongue out!
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by zombies fighting underground.
- Lightning strikes zombies over seven times every hour.
- Never store zombies at room temperature.
- More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in zombies.
- The patron saint of zombies is Saint Eugenie.
- Four-fifths of the surface of zombies is covered in water.
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
From the Mechanical Contrivium, via the excellent Museum of Dust: