Wednesday, March 01, 2006

First Day of Spring

Actually, shouldn't it be the 21st of March? Anyway, no daffodils being sold on the street yet but Zombie skeletons are growing hair in the municipal carpark.
Wondering if the colonic cleansing products - that is the products of, not for, colonic balayage - would make good sculptures. I hate to do it again, but really must draw your attention to the site showing these intestinal sculptures. (For a site detailing the production of Zombie heads from plastic foam, see here. Of course these are not REAL Zombie heads. For those, see here.) But on my way to start this process, I noted some plastic foam that had been used to close off a door in my French place of work. It seems very similar, and I wonder if the colonic pictures are real? I think we should be told.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...